
With the experience of being a guest star in two films television series, Kevin Federline reportedly started getting offers to play in the big screen movie. In a film that became a continuation of the AMERICAN PIE franchise is Kevin will serve as a Canadian border guard - America.
"They called me and asked if I was interested to play in this movie. I was ready to play the other characters, and anyways they also do not want my show to be myself in this movie. I think they must have thought it would be funny if I played a Canadian border guard, "explained Kevin Federline was quoted as saying from Splash news.
Apparently, Kevin is getting ready to return to the stage entertainment after disappearing for long enough to focus on her two children. Kevin is also the former husband of Britney Spears is already starting to lose weight and claims if there is a bid ready to play movies. "If there is a need or a cameo role I want to play in their films, I'm ready," he explained later
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar